Wednesday, May 21, 2008

POTD Happiness Is

...a cloudy sky. Believe it or not, we were playing in the backyard and she was just "in a moment." I didn't ask her to do anything in particular. I really like the look in the 3rd one.

oh, and I claimed my free coffee today...mmmmmm

13 comments:

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

I see why you like the 3rd one. They are all so sweet.

Mom2Drew said...

As a scrapbooker, I would absolutely LOVE to scrapbook these pictures on a page, just love em'

April said...

oh those are so sweet.

Kristina said...

SOOO cute! Love that blue sky in the background :)

pat said...

Cute! Your POV here makes all the difference.

Becky said...

I love the perspective, and that third look is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love the sequence - they would make a great storyboard/photo collage! Love the blue, cloudy sky too!

Chell said...

That third one is sweet..

Chell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

Very cute - love how bright the sky is!

Cindi Koceich said...

Sweet...love the blue sky behind her!

BizEMommaK said...

These are adorable:) I agree, I would love to scrapbook these pictures.

Shawna (shawkrem)

Farrah Jobling said...

great series of shots! I love the sky in the background