Sunday, January 27, 2008

POTD Words: Girls

DD had ballet this weekend. I noticed the sign on the bathroom door. Makes me wonder at what point do girls become women? Do the doors in middle school say "Women" or high school? Or do they wait until college?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts and I love that you took a photo of it!
cari

Kristi said...

Very good queswtion!! I'm going to have to investigate this next time I'm at a middle school!!

Katie said...

Hmmm...good question..

Nice color :)

Val said...

Good question! I can't remember

Krystle said...

Good question! Nice shot to go along with it :D

Unknown said...

Good question??? hmmm.

Sarah Phipps said...

I have never noticed the signs before, or the exact wording, but now this makes me want to pay closer attention.

Becky said...

DS says his high school still says boys and girls. Never thought of that before.

Debbi said...

hehe - good question! I can't even think of what they are at our high school - I'll have to check at tomorrow. I go in every day and can't even remember!

Chell said...

I like the way the photo turned out. Your thought is a good one..

Amy said...

My church meets at the local high school and the restroom says "girls", I saw it today. Personally, I don't like the word woman and much prefer girl. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great question. I think the ladies room at my college say "girls"....I am fine with that. :)

Margaret said...

Good question. Cool angle on that sign!

Tera Fraley said...

What a great capture! Love this sign!!