I don't usually take landscapes. This was taken in Duluth Minnesota at twilight before the 4th of July fireworks. I really like how the evening color came out.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is a great photo...love it and the light is wonderful! Cari
I am an amateur photographer seeking beauty and the extraordinary in the everyday. All photos on this site are by me. Please do not use without permission.
9 comments:
That is a great photo...love it and the light is wonderful!
Cari
Beautiful color!! I can almost hear the mosquitos!!
I have family there! I love Duluth. This pic totally makes me a bit lonley, but I love it!
Ooh, I really like this! Those muted pinks and purples are stunning!
Love the light! I am not much a of a landscape type either but I really want to take more of these type of pictures.
OOHHHHH - I LOVE Duluth! We have such great family vacation memories from our trips there. Great landscape shot with the bridge!
Love the pink hues in the sky line. I cannot get over how lovely it looks...you kept the color so soft and so brilliant.
pretty color!
I really like the soft color too.
Post a Comment